Monday, October 31, 2011

Balaboostas

Good Morning!
This morning I am grateful for being able to go to the gym!!! Finally!!!

Starting tomorrow I am giving advice for a women weight loss group on the Balaboostas website. Its a Jewish womens forum. I'll be answering questions and giving food/exercise advice and I am really excited!!!

I learnt a lesson today (and its ony 915)!!! And for that I am definitely  grateful. My 6 yr old's bus didn't show up today, so I had to drop him off at school which cut into my workout time. Yet, I smiled and gave him an extra kiss as he left the car, I dropped the two little ones off and then sat in the car for a moment. I was left with only 20-30 min to workout because I would still need to shower and dress before I headed out to work. Was it worth it?!?! I thought about and decided 20-30 min is way better then 0...and I went. I did 20 min on the cybex/cross trainer and boy did I make them count and then spent 2 min cooling down. My lesson...even if it means only 20 min to workout its worth it!!!!

Breakfast:
Coffee Coffee Coffee....
ummm now for the food part...I really just dont know.
I plan to stop at the grocery on the way to the gym to pick up some yogurts and cottage cheese.
So I guess this morning will be the oatmeal with peanut butter and then a fat free/sugar free yogurt in a bit.

Lunch:
Cut up veggies (I made 4 baggies yesterday)\
2 tbsp hummos
1 egg
3 egg whites
2 corn thins

I cant think any further today sorry...Ill keep you posted

Note: I am blessed! My wonderful husband made the most amazing greek omelet for me when I came home from school and then I got to go back to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical (an hour and 4 min to be exact)

1 comment:

  1. i give u lots of credit for doing your 20 minute workout even though you planned on having more time at the gym. it's hard to be flexible when stuff doesn't go as planned. CHAZAK! keep inspiring those around u. u r amazing!

    ReplyDelete