Thursday, October 27, 2011

The day after!

Yesterday was a hard food day-not because I ate badly but because I wanted to!!! I woke up with a migraine, I had my nursing school entrance exam test, and it was muggy out!
Yet, today is a new day!!! My test is done (no clue how I did), the weather is still yucky but who cares?!?!? Life is good! BH!!!
Today I am grateful for having taken the test YESTERDAY!!!! Even though there is always the chance that I'll have to retake it...Today I don't have to worry about it! I need to add I am soooo grateful that Shabbos is tomorrow night!!! This will be the first Shabbos in over a month that I will get to read something other then exam prep information!! Today I am also grateful for a small loss on the scale I now weigh 197.5.

Breakfast:
1 egg
3 egg whites
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 Dr Preagers Spinach pancake
2 corn thins
2 cups coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
lettuce
handful of cherry tom
Tbsp of green olives
1 oz feta cheese
tamari sauce
garlic powder
Asian pear

Snack:
14 almonds
pear

Snack post soccer practice (while kids eat dinner)
Cut up cucumbers
baby carrots
 2 Tbsp tnuva cheese stuff

Dinner:
Hopefully a fish dish with veggies and brown rice...I will keep you posted!!

Over and Out for now my friends!

note: I had 1 1/2 small apples didnt have the tnuva cheese stuff and im making a cabbage soup with chop meat for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment