Friday, October 28, 2011

The truth

I'm grateful for a new day! I say this because last night I went to bad feeling lousy about myself...I mindlessly eat 2 cookies yes TWO cookies. I barely noticed I did it. It was after I ate 2 sunnyside up eggs that my kids didnt eat and an apple they didnt finish. I know the eggs and apple arent that awful but its the cleaning my kids plates that is. I AM NOT A GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!!

So now that its a new day I am grateful to start it!
My coffee is brewing and smells wonderful!

Today my plan is to fill up on fruits and veggies as much as I can. I need to do some grocery shopping to restock the things that are good for me! Peppers, celery, carrots, bok choy, berries, hmmmmmmm

Breakfast:
Coffee with low fat milk (I am buying skim milk today)
1/2 cup of oatmeal
heaping tsp peanut butter
banana

Lunch:
Sauted onion and spinach
1 egg
3 egg whites
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese

Snack:
Asian pear
14 almonds

Snack:
cut up veggies
2 Tbsp Hummos (need to buy today)

Dinner:
glass of wine
meatloaf
steamed veggies
fresh salad

Thats the plan!!! Ill keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment