Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Erev Yom Tov...again

Today Im grateful for my beautiful family! My children are sitting at the table (as we speak) coloring on balloons, they got at the school carnival yesterday. They are so creative and imaginative I love to listen to them.

Food for my day will be complicated cuz...well lets be honest its Erev Yom Tov.
But my game plan is to eat a good breakfast
eat fruit and veggies throughout the day and then enjoy dinner with a glass of wine.

Breakfast:
Cup of cheerios
Cup of milk
Small banana
2 cups Coffee with low fat milk

Dinner:
Stuffed cabbage
salad
glass of wine!!!!

So whats ur plan for yom tov?

1 comment:

  1. we are having this hoshana rabba meal at my inlaws. My plan is not to wash and just have salad. I will be eating a main meal later on tonight!

    Good LUck!

    ReplyDelete