Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 3

This morning I am grateful for my children who didnt wake me up at 615 when they got up to play but let me sleep (sort of i could hear them but i didnt get out of bed) till my alarm went off at 630! I am grateful for my dear children who dressed themselves this morning down to the shoes!!!!
I am grateful to have a coffee peculator with good coffee!

Breakfast:
1/2 cup oatmeal
Tbsp of walnuts
banana
cinnamon
2 cups of delightful coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
salad with approx 2oz feta cheese
5 black olives
tamari sauce
garlic powder
peach

Snack:
15 baby carrots
2 Tbsp hummos
Mozzarella cheese stick

Snack while feeding dinner to children:
Veggie soup

Dinner:
Chicken
baked veggies

I should add that I drink lots of fluid throughout the day...at night I love nana tea and could drink 2-3 cups (each cup is around 16 oz)
I drink seltzer (approx bottle a day)
and drink at least 4 cups of good ole H20 daily
I do drink diet dr pepper but I am trying to minimize  it to max 2 cans a day

My plan for exercise is the same as last night...Ill keep you posted on how I do!
Have a great day!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. looks like a gr8 eating plan :) good luck - hows it going - your water intake seems gr8 - my plan tells me to drink 8oz of h20 before teas etc. i made myself raspberry tea last night but forgot to drink it - i didnt get out of bed to exercise but i WILL fit 30 min on the elliptical into my busy day - i NEED to make it a priority - and since tom is erev yomtov i pledge to wake up at 7 and exercise too
    the sodium in the seltzer may slow down the loss tho its a water retention sort of thing not fat so go figure - i cut out caffeine completely trying to speed up the loss - dont think its working but im v happy drinking tea these days :) i love that u made a soup for snack while the kids eat - i should totally do that... maybe after yomtov when im more organize - what do u put in your veggie soup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard alot of controversy on the sodium. Because it def retains water but if you are losing fat that should show up too....but sodium is def not good for your bones and I should slow down and eventually cut it out!!! I make my veggie soup many ways this time I used broccoli water stock from steaming my broccoli and added celery carrots, onion, 1 potato, s&p and a can of beans (rinsed first) but generally I dont use potatoes or beans in my soup just all kinds of veggies with a tomato base and spices....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im def my fathers daughter when i see healthy, no sugar added nuts fruit my brain says 'good to eat!!!'on that note i just ate something yummy but loaded 'cranberry&almond whole fruit and nut bar' omg it was yum! 150 cal 7g fat 17carbs 11g sugar 4g protein.....at least it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete