Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lets get started!!!!

Today I am grateful for my inner strength.
 At times over this wonderful Yom Tov I felt like just taking a bite, just having a nibble, just enjoying my Yom Tov...after all you don't gain weight from eating on Shabbos and Yom Tov....ha ha ha.
Well this morning I stepped on the scale hoping for a big number but all I got was minus .7 I am now 198.2. I wanted bigger! I felt all the times I said no should add up...but I took a deep breath and acknowledged a loss is a loss no matter how small! Today I will start gyming again and I hope the weight will go away a tid bit faster!!!
My plan for the day is to go to the gym for an hour, go to zumba for an hour, take my boys to soccer, make a food plan for the week, and STUDY!!! I need to do major studying over the next few days!!!
So for now I am peculating my coffee, I plan to drink a large, dark, hot coffee..

Breakfast:
2cups coffee with low fat milk
1/2 cup oatmeal
heaping tsp peanut butter
splash cinnamon
small apple

Post workout snack:
blueberries blended with coconut milk splash of vanilla and cin
2 eggs

Lunch:(to go)
Cut up veggies
2 cheese sticks
4 corn thins
fruit

Snack:
I hope to make a big soup for the week

Dinner:
Chicken
baked Potato
brussel sprouts and broccoli

Drink lots of water (hot tea at night is my thing!!!)
I will try to do 24 min on the stationary bike tonight as well!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!

Note: zumba was canceled so I didn 1 1/2 hrs on the arc trainer (according to the machine I burnt 1000 calories) For lunch I didnt eat the corn thins, I didnt make soup but i had some dried mango (without sugar) and dinner was mixed lettuce with sliced beets and a little bit of corn, butternut squash and chicken

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way. I walked so much, my clothes fit better etc. But it's not just about the loss, you didn't gain! I read once that most people gain over the holidays because they're more sedentary and lose muscle tone as well.
    Keep it up! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. g'morning nami! sounds good but I would try to incorporate protein in every meal --especially breakfast; so maybe add 4-6 oz of cottage cheese.

    Also, it is my understanding that its better to make breakfast the cardinal meal with protein & the fat so you may want to consider switching the oatmeal for the eggs (switch breakfast for lunch).

    Just my 2 cents.....

    g'luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx guys! The peanut butter has protein but you are def right!Breakfast should be the cardinal meal as you say!!! I will def try!

    ReplyDelete