Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25

Today I am grateful for my car. I know that sounds silly but I was thinking about how lucky I am to have a running car this morning.....long thought process but it went something like this 'taking kids to school, stopping at murray kosher, training client, going back to school, training client, home, studying...thank god I have a reliable car'


My food...well thats another story....not well thought out but im doing what I can today...I must buy more non dairy low fat proteins...ideas are always welcomed!

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee
cup of blueberries
handful of raspberries
sprinkle of fiber one
sprinkle of cin
3 heaping tsp quark cheese spread
tsp crushed walnuts
Lunch:
Lettuce
sliced beets
1/3 cup corn
tsp olive oil
spices

acorn and butternut squash with cin
(bought cottage cheese to go with but its spoiled)
Asian pear

Snack:
baby carrots
2 cheese sticks

Dinner:
Chicken
salad
steamed veggies

Note:
Instead of chicken salad and steamed veggies for dinner I steamed cauliflower, and plan to eat it with 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese and I'll make a smoothie with coconut milk and berries.

3 comments:

  1. good for you nami!!! proud of you!!! its not easy especially when us moms are always in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you think of chopped liver? i buy it straight from the deli so no preservatives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chopped liver is extremely healthy but...I cant get myself to eat something thats an organ....

    ReplyDelete