Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 1

This past monday I stepped on the scale and it read in big black ugly numbers 205.7 I moved the scale a dozen times to get a better reading but the truth just spit back at me! Now I know I should weigh 165 so that means 40lbs to go...OMG I was flipping out so instead of screaming and yelling and breaking my scaled (although tempting) I vowed for this to be the last time I see that number. Today Sunday Oct 9 I weigh 202.1 phew...
I will start blogging my food and exercise and Id love some imput some ideas some suggestions good and bad!
I did 1 hr on the cybex today burning 565 calories (according to the machine). When I get my kidddos to sleep Ill do push ups/crunches/lunges/squats/weights etc....for now I gotta take my kids out to enjoy this amazing weather!
My food for today:
breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal 1 TBSP (heaping) peanut butter
2 cups coffee with low fat milk
Lunch: 2 eggs with 2 whites a sprinkle of cheese
broccoli slaw with about TBSP of cashews, TBSP olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic
Cup of coffee
Snack: (havnt had it yet but will later)
Banana
Mozzarella cheese stick
Diet Dr Pepper
Dinner: (TBD)

6 comments:

  1. Na'ami, I'm right there with you. Wish I could afford to train with you or get a membership but I just can't afford it... :( I don't even have health insurance right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hatzlacha - its tough but so gr8 when u see the trimmer you - i'm struggling too, cant get below 160 - i had hit the 70's in July so rejoined Medical Weigh Loss but i'm not doing as well as i should
    I'm hoping ur blog will inspire me too - i was 160.5 this morn, my aim is 140 but i'll b happy with 150, so close yet so far...
    I was where you were at - well a little higher - i was 209 November 2009 and was down to 156 June 2010
    Small tip for you - Can you cut out the Cheese and nuts and fit in other proteins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BG: The nuts I eat for the good fat, I tend to eat them only once every few days...the cheese I should cut out...its tough for me...but def gna try!tnx guys!
    Kate: IYH soon everything will work out youll have health insurance and plenty more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‎"By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination." -Christopher Columbus I just read this on WW facebook page! I like it!!!!
    PS I think ill make steamed broccoli to eat over the next few hours then salad, brown rice and salmon for dinner what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm i luv steamed broccoli - did u go for it? also steamed green beans with garlic powder mmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love almost all steamed/baked/broiled veggies...I use the steamed water for stock for soups!!!!

    ReplyDelete