Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oy Vey

Today I am grateful for the inner strength I have not to just chuck this all out the window! I weighed myself this morning 198.9. Its infuriating...I know all the excuses...its muscle, its water, constipation..I know them all because I have said them all...Now I am saying I need to work harder. Start doing weights again...double and triple check what I put in my mouth.....

I was able to get to the gym for a bit and did 40 min on the cybex/crosstrainer! Definitely something I am grateful for!

Breakfast:
2 cups coffee with skim
1/2 cup oatmeal
heaping tsp peanut butter

Post workout:
2 cups coffee with skim
cup of frozen peaches
cup of coconut milk
blended with cin

Lunch:
4 egg whites
2 corn thins
sliced veggies (def grateful that I did this yesterday)
2 Tbsp Hummos

Snack:
2 california sushi rolls

Dinner:


Weigh in to Weigh less is tonight so I will be doing a 1/2 hour workout!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I admire you willingness, your honesty, your efforts. Be blessed with great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Naami! Don't personal trainers always, don't judge by your scale? Maybe you should take a few measurements and go by that. Maybe that will show better results and help give you the confidence to go on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete