Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 2

Good Morning Friends,
Last night I was watching 'Extreme Home Makeover' and this amazing women, (who has a son that has 2 blood disorders, shes living in her parents basement with her two children and she is a single mom.) inspired me to start my day with what I am grateful for. She has such a tough life yet, every night she writes in a book and encourages her children to do the same, what she is grateful for. So I am going to start my daily blog with the same. (between her and my blogging friend tova, who also looks for the good and trys to point out all she is grateful for I am convinced! This is the way to looking at life!!!)

Today I am grateful for a husband who works longs hours after a hard day at school so he could provide for us. I am grateful for my children and all their energy because quiet laid back children wouldn't keep these big smiles on my face. I am grateful for good coffee that starts my day off right!

My food for today:
Breakfast:
1/2 cup old fashion oats
1 Tbsp peanut butter
sprinkle of cinnamon (good for digestion)
2 cups coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
Fresh veggies chopped up into a salad (i cut up some red onions into it as well because I read that it can really help with weight loss who knows?!?!? but its worth a try!)
can of tuna in water
Tbsp olive oil
tamari sauce
garlic powder
Clementine
small apple



Dinner:
Chop salad
1tsp olive oil
balsamic vinegar
s&p
pc of salmon
veg soup
Steamed veggies

5 comments:

  1. So I wasnt perfect, I had a peach and a carrot juice (only carrots in ingd) when I went shopping in walmart.
    I made a large veggie soup with just a little bit of beans last night and I plan to eat that tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great naami! keep it up!

    whats wrong with a peach and carrot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with the peach the carrot juice was def extra but soo worth it! I just did 30 min on my stationary bike, then crunches, push ups, squats, lunges etc...a total of 1 hour of workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow for the workout - foods to help weight loss - try green pepper and keep the sodium low - hatzlacha - my day today was better than yesterday... sundays is tough bc no solid schedule

    ReplyDelete
  5. BG Im going to add green peppers to my lunch and snack tom! Tnx I bought some great ones in walmart today! I find with sundays I do so much better when I start my day with a workout! I have a hard time with sodium cuz I LOVEEEEEE salt!!!!! Thanx for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete