Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good Morning!

Today I woke up very ungrateful for my son waking his siblings BEFORE 6am!! But then as I lazily rolled down my stairs and plopped myself on my couch I thought...yes, these kids could be extremely tiresome at 6am but aren't I blessed that my children wake up?!?! Aren't I blessed that they have energy?!?! Aren't I blessed that my children can play for hours on their own?!? I concluded I am blessed but still annoyed at my adorable four year old son for waking the others! 2 cups of really strong coffee cured my annoyance!!!!!! So this morning I am super deduper grateful for coffee! God bless my coffee pot!!! ;)

My day:
Zumba 11am!!!
Basketball tonight!!!
100 crunches (min) starting tonight will be a nightly ritual along with 30 push ups (will increase) and 30 lunges (will increase) and 24 min on my stationary bike!

Breakfast:
1 1/2 cups of cheerios
1 banana
1 cup skim milk
2 cups coffee with skim milk
tsp ground nuts

Before my workout:
Smoothie: Coconut milk with a banana and a Tbsp of Peanut butter

After workout:
Lunch:
1 egg 3 egg whites
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
4 corn thins
baby carrots
sliced cucumbers
sliced pepper

Snack:


Dinner:
Chicken
Steamed veggies
1/2 sweet potato

Note: Post workout I had 6 almonds and a pear. For lunch I dont have time to make an omelet so im shmushing 2 bananas with skim milk and having a shake. Ill cut up the veggies to go!

1 comment: