Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 8 ( i think)

Sorry guys that Ive been MIA for so long. It was only because I was lucky enough to go to NY for my new nephews bris!! (pics on facebook!!)The bris was amazing it was outside, the weather was perfect, my nephew is gorgeous (good job rochii and zal!!!) and everyone looked soo happy!
This trip made me feel so blessed and so grateful. From the moment we arrived (4am sun morn) till the moment we left (5pm sun) we had uncles, aunts and friends meeting us to hug and kiss the kids.  I feel so honored to be apart of this amazing family (friends included!!.)

To continue on my weight loss journey I was AMAZING over Chag! I didnt wash so I couldnt eat challah aimlessly. The only dessert I had was a taste of a brownie. The taste was about the size of half a dime! But that was enough to make me feel good! I eat lots of veggies, low fat protein and even went for a few walks!
Before we left to NY I popped my self popcorn (no oil)  and that is what I snacked on. On the way back I ate lots of cut up veggies, some cut up fruit and chickpeas. I did this while my hubby ate cookies, chips and pretzels and I have to admit...it didnt bother me one bit! I am so determined to lose the weight that the cookies are not even tempting!!
My reward....I went on the scale and it says 198.9!!!! Good bye 200's and Hello 100's...I never want to see that ugly awful 2 in the beg again!!!

Food for today:
Breakfast:
Coffee with low fat milk
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 tbsp crunchy (no sugar added) peanut butter
small apple

Studying snack:
Coffee
cut up veggies (carrots, celery and bell peppers)

Lunch:
Omelet made with sauteed veggies and a sprinkle of cheese
cut up veggies

From here on for the rest of the day i will keep u posted Ill come back to edit this post!

5 comments:

  1. fantastic - im so excited for you, did pretty ok over yomtov - i only washed for one meal (i was shy at the hosts and didnt want to tell them i dont usually wash) and ate all the salads at my meals at home without dressings, dips etc, not as gr8 as RH which was no weight gain but not bad - got up yesterday n today for 30 min on the elliptical

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post nami!! so proud of you!! it is really exhilarating to say good bye to a certain number for good!!!

    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo!! Glad you stayed strong over Succos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete