Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Id really like a punching bag!!!

I weighed in at 200 AGAIN today!!! I don't know how this is possible. I know I had a few days that weren't good but they weren't a 3.1lb gain worthy. I work out for approx 1hr 5x a week. I eat a very low cal, low fat, high fiber diet.....I feel like screaming and giving up. Instead I am going to suck it in and try to forget this
I need to remember I am not only doing this to lose weight but to stay healthy.
Yesterday I was so good I wanted chocolate so badly instead I had some celery and bell peppers. Then later on I wanted to eat after my workout but I already had dinner so I had a cheese stick and an apple.

Today:
Breakfast:
1 cup of high fiber cereal
1 cup of  low fat milk
2 cups of coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
orange
1 egg
sliced veggies
1 6oz plain fat free yogurt

Snack:
unknown

Dinner:
Chicken
grilled veggies

Im going to assume there will be another coffee thrown in at some point today
I will do 48 min on my stationary bike and 20 min of abdominal exercises and weights

No comments:

Post a Comment