Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2

Today I am grateful for my ancient stationary bike that I got for free on craigslist...I honestly didnt want to work out last night I was zonked! But I got my big oversized tuchass on the bike and did 24 min...I def broke a good sweat and really was happy that I did it!
Yesterday was great besides...instead of popping popcorn I ate pistachios and too many of them. But all in all I ate great yesterday.
Today I will be eating...

Breakfast:
3/4 cup old fashion oats
chopped apple
splash of cin
2 cups of coffee with a splash of low fat milk

Lunch:
Spaghetti squash
steamed broccoli
1/4 cup of chickpeas (made from dry beans)

Snack:
baby carrots
apple
Popcorn (not pistachios...lol)

Dinner:
I hope to make a veggie chilli

I will be giving a 45 min workout and I plan to jump onto the bike for at least 48 min as well!

note: I ate 2 oranges for snack and eat the apple for lunch not snack. I had 2 bowls of corn/carrot soup for dinner. I still havnt made the veggie chilli but I plan to as soon as I get to the store! lol I am having a strawberry date smoothie for snack after my workout. (strawberries, water and 2 dates)

No comments:

Post a Comment