Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray

196.9 and yes that I am grateful for...7 yrs ago I would have laughed at being excited to be this weight but....now I am...and Im on my journey to looserville!
I am also grateful for my husband letting me sleep in and taking the kids to school!
Today I went to the dermatologist (check up) while, sitting in my birthday suit (almost) the doctor says to me 'You look like you really work out! you look really healthy and strong' WOW I was floored my flubber bubber stomach and the doc thought I looked good....boy o boy was that a good compliment!!!! and for that I am grateful!

Breakfast:
egg and 3 egg whites
cup of yogurt
cup of berries
coffee with low fat milk x2

Lunch:
sliced veggies
6 corn thin sandwhiches with peanut butter and a tiny bit of jelly
orange

Snack:
2 string cheeses
sliced veggies

Dinner:
Home made whole wheat pizza I will go easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment