Sunday, November 13, 2011

A new week a fresh start

This morning I weighed in at 197.1lbs!!! Now the trick is for me, not to weigh in every day, like I obsessively do.
Today I am grateful that I did not eat my homemade chocolate cake this over shabbos and I stopped eating when I was full.
Today I plan to cut up veggies and boil some eggs, for the week. I already have a good cabbage soup ready for me.

Breakfast:
A nice BIG HOT coffee with skim milk
Cup of bran flakes
sliced banana
Cup of skim milk

Lunch:
Omelet
2 rice cakes
salad

Snack:
Fruit smoothie with plain yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken
Brussel sprouts

I have Zumba at 11 and Plan to go on my bike for 1/2 hour as well!

1 comment:

  1. i also had a pear and didnt get to do zumba but did 72 min on stationary bike then 20 min of weights etc

    ReplyDelete