Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mediteranean! Lets try

Breakfast: 1 egg with 3 whites sunny side up style
1/3 cup of fat free cottage cheese
iceberg lettuce mix
1/3 of a tomato
tsp olive oil
spices galore
3 cups of coffee with low fat milk (I know I know its alot)

Lunch: iceberg lettuce mix
2/3 tomato
heaping tsp of Hummos
sliced peppers
8 baby carrots
small apple

Snack:
Cabbage soup

Dinner:
Sauted mushrooms and onions 
sauted ground veal mixed with ground meat
1/2 sweet potato
salad
splash of olive oil
spices

Definitely going to work out! Either giving a 45 min class or will work out on my own. Aiming for an hour tonight.

Note: I had my beauty mark removed today...argh...its sad but now it wont cause me cancer...but now I cant really eat my soup so I am going to make a smoothie with a banana milk and peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment