Sunday, November 20, 2011

Deep breathing....

So I just put three slices of pizza in the toaster for my kids..and boy do I want a slice but...instead of consuming 420 calories and 15grams of fat with a slice of pizza I am going to make myself eggs, sliced veggies with hummos and warm up some cabbage soup (if its still good) I need to constantly remind myself...I am worth it! I can do it! I dont need that crap! ETC

I did 48 min on my stationary bike this morning with 15 min of weight lifting, squats and lunges.

Today I ate 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a heaping tsp of peanut butter, 2 large cups of coffee and a smoothie made of cup of plain yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, vanilla, cinnamon and approx 1/3 cup of low fat milk. I ad about 10 baby carrots and about 10 almonds.

I see such small progress weekly that its hard to keep motivated...but after falling off the wagon for a few days I am petrified to go on a scale....I have till Tuesday and then I will face reality! Till then I plan to do my best...cuz after all thats all we could do!

1 comment:

  1. I hate walking up Murray from Philips to Hobart because of how good the pizza smells!

    You'll be ok. Keep it up! I know it's always scary to step on the scale but use it as motivation. Ge angry at the number and rub it in the scale's face next week when you weigh less.

    You're diligence on most days impresses me. I can barely manage 30 mins of exercise a week total.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete