Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A fresh start!

This morning I was thinking I need something new to motivate me....hmmmm. Then this evening I got a call from the women in charge of admissions to Shadyside Nursing school. She said she can't give me the results over the phone but...'I am going to want to come in ASAP to pick it up AND I should start getting my stuff in order!!!'
Now this may be a confusing motivation...so I will explain. When you think of a nurse what does she look like?
Well I have an image of a well rounded very warm and friendly looking person. Why is that?!?! Because I have met sooo many nurses who are overweight. Maybe thats part of why they look so nice and friendly (I have been told overweight people look friendlier)...I don't know...alll I know is I don't want to be like that...yes I do want to be warm and friendly but not round.

I made myself a salad for tomorrow, I cut up peppers in 2 baggies and I made a cabbage soup....This is a good start!!!

1 comment: