Tuesday, November 8, 2011

weighed in and not happy

So this morning I weigh in at 199.1. I know this week wasnt perfect but I def got some exercise in (I went to the gym 2x, played basketball for an hour, used my bike for 24 min one night and 18 min another) and I ate ok...had some not good moments but I shouldnt have gained......I am taking deep breaths, doing a few deep squats, drinking a strong coffee, getting my kids out the door and going to the gym( ill have 40 min)

But I am still grateful for a wonderful family and a wonderful life....

Food:
1/2 cup oatmeal
sliced banana
cin
coffe with lowfat milk

After workout shake:
1/2 cup plain yogurt
strawberries
blueberries
banana

lunch:
lettuce
1/2 pepper
1/4 cucumber
can of tuna
tbsp of hummos
4 corn thins

I cant think past that...i come back and edit later...

2 comments:

  1. don't forget that when you work out you can expect to see an increase in the scale up to 4 lbs. this is water weight which your muscles need in order to repair itself. but its temporary water weight. also take note that muscle weighs more than fat so unless you work out consistently its difficult to see what's water weight, muscle mass, or fat. days that you work out its good to increase your protein intake to properly feed your muscle. good luck & happy shedding! dini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you switch to measuring waist and hips. All your disappointment is killing me! :) I say switch! I want you to be posting successes. It's worth a try. From the healthy foods are choosing and your consistent workouts, it seems you should at least have slow loss. Well, I'm still rooting for you Naami. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete