Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1

I decided to go vegetarian but gradually do vegan. I am scared to just drop the milk in my coffee to quickly but I will get there by testing diff coconut, almond, soy, rice milks and see which one will work for me.

Breakfast:
3/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
splash of cin
cup of coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
apple
small baggie of baby carrots
2 TBSP of Hummos (store bought I will make home made tonight iyh)
1/2 can sliced beets
1/2 can low sodium corn
soy sauce
garlic powder

snack:
6 whole wheat crackers and lft over hummos from lunch
berry smoothie made with water
If I need another snack later it will be popcorn with no oil just spices

Dinner:
I am making whole wheat pasta for the fam so I will take out 1 cup of pasta
I will sautee onions and carrots, steam broccoli and spice the whole thing up and eat it!!!
I plan to make enough steamed broccoli so I have some for lunch tom.


note: I used spaghetti squash for my dinner instead of the whole wheat pasta it looks so pretty I will post a pic shortly and I made a salad of sauteed cabbage with 5 cracked walnuts

2 comments:

  1. why what? and i cant see from your name who you are that is commenting..

    ReplyDelete