Monday, November 14, 2011

Good morning!!

Today I am grateful for my fabulous husband! He took my kids to school so that I had a few minutes to myself this morning!!!!
Yesterday I had a tough morning...I read to many things on facebook and other websites I visit that were sooo filled with judgement it made me sick..then I wanted to take Zumba but the time was changed to a time I couldnt do, so I figured I'd go workout in the gym...after fighting for parking spots...and getting frustrated I finally got in and my membership expired..after speaking to membership and telling them I renewed I have no idea whats going on...I was told they will call me tom. So...I went home did 72 min on my bike and 20 min of weights, lunges, squats etc. After that I took the kids to the park and enjoyed good friends company and good weather! My day BH ended well!
Today I am having a wonderful morning!!! ;)
I did 30 min on my bike while watching the biggest looser  and then did a good stretch! Tonight I will hopefully be teaching an hour class so Ill get in a little more workout!!!

Breakfast:
cup of bran flakes
cup of skim milk
coffee with low fat milk (ran out of skim)

Snack:
Berries
low fat plain yogurt 1 cup

Lunch:
cut up peppers
baby carrots
3 corn thins
left over corn salad

Snack:
bowl of cabbage soup

Dinner:
now thats a good question!

1 comment:

  1. chicken?
    ground veal with vedgies
    grilled tilapia with sweet potato?
    baked schnitzel with couscous?

    those are my dinners

    keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete