Thursday, November 3, 2011

I screwed up

Yesterday I woke up very ungrateful...I worked so dang hard and ended up gaining so I did the most stereotypical thing....I ATE! I ate a lot of crap.
Today is a new day and I started off by waking up snuggled with my yummy 4 yr old son (this isn't a reg occurance her doesn't usually hop into our bed.) So I smiled and said to myself 'Today will be a fabulous day!'

Today I am grateful for my snuggly boy Menchie!!!

Breakfast:
1/2 cup oatmeal
splash of cinamin
tsp of ground walnuts
6 oz yogurt
banana

Lunch:
can of albacore tuna
2 tsp hummos
cut up veggies

Snack:
6corn thins
Fruit shake made with milk and frozen fruit

Dinner:
Chicken
Grilled veggies
(I am going to try to make a soup today as well)

2 comments:

  1. You'll go back down! I just got back in to exercising. I had to take a 2 month hiatus due to medication issues and now I'm battling exhaustion all the time but I'm doing it again. I'm glad you're right back on track today! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete