Thursday, December 15, 2011

Workout....but tooo much food....

So this past week I havnt been that great about food. I eat a healthy good breakfast...a great lunch....and then I get home and all goes to _______. But...on the flip side I have workout out 6/7 days of the week and very often twice a day. For example yesterday I did half hour on the bike in the morning, I gave a 40 min class in the evening and then went on the bike for an hour. I also have been pushing myself to work harder on the bike!!!

So I guess I am grateful for the stamina to workout. Now I need to get the food sitch under control. I know what I am doing wrong....so why don't I fix it?!?!

Todays food:

Breakfast:
1/2 cup of oatmeal
Heaping tsp of peanut butter
Too much coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
Salad with falafel crumble (my falafel balls didnt come out right last night)
apple

Snack:
Fresh fruit or veggies....I need to go shopping!!!

Dinner:
I am making whole wheat pasta for my kids so I am going to try to eat 1 cup of pasta with LOADS of sauteed veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment