Monday, December 12, 2011

Dec 12

I am grateful that my iron levels were great despite the lack of meat in my diet! GO GREEN!! I went to give blood yesterday and I was so worried they would send me away because of my iron levels...but they were 14.8 and you need about a 12.4 (I believe...or something around that)

I am grateful that the scale said 196.7
I am grateful that my children have slept passed 7 for 3 mornings in a row!!

I need to make this short...because I want to do 24 min on my stationary bike before I leave to school.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup old fashion oats
TBSP natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp blue agave
2 cups coffee with low fat milk

Snack:
fruit salad (mango, kiwi, banana)

Lunch:
toss salad with heaping tblsp of Hummos
apple

Snack:
maybe a toss salad with last night's left over grilled veggies

Dinner:
tofu stirfry
sweet pot

Snack:
popcorn

Tonight I am giving a 45 mn full body workout...so I am hoping to get in good exercise today!
Have a great week my friends! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment