Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 4

I am grateful that I made myself that yummy salad last night...I am really looking fwd to eating it during lunch. I am grateful for my husband who has been super helpful around the house this week. It is friday and my house doesn't look like a tornado hit!! I am grateful for the smell of coffee it puts a smile on my face!!

Breakfast:
Smoothie
mango
pineapple
strawberries
unsweetened almond milk
vanilla
cinnamon

Lunch:
my delicious salad
(see posted pic yesterday)
apple

Snack:
carrots and homemade Hummos (I had some yesterday with carrots it was delicious!!)

Dinner:
Tofu stirfry
broccoli
onions
brown rice

That's the plan! For now I will be vegetarian over Shabbos but I think after a month I will start eating low fat protein on shabbos (chicken breast, tilapia)

No comments:

Post a Comment