Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6

I am so damn frustrated me weight is back up to 199.5 what did I do wrong? Yesterday I eat exactly what I wrote besides about 1/2 cup of pistachio...could that have done it? I know it was a bad thing to eat...I honestly didnt realize how many I was eating till I looked at the shells...arghhhhh
Well let me try and be grateful for a new day a new start!

Breakfast:
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup of almond milk (35 calories2.5grams fat per cup)
tsp of agave nectar
cinnamon
TBSP of walnuts
6 sliced strawberries
coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
Broccoli slaw
balsamic vinegar
tamari
s&p
garlic
1/4 cup chickpeas
1/2 cup tabouli
banana

Snack:
sliced celery
baby carrots
red pepper

Dinner:
Something with black beans...maybe a chilli I'm not sure

1 comment:

  1. dinner I made a dish with quinoa, black beans, carrots, onions....

    ReplyDelete