Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7

Soooo I weighed myself AGAIN this morning and now I am 198.1 so I am not sure whats going on...whatever it is....its driving me mad!!! But deep breaths and lots of exercise will get me thru it!
Today I am grateful for cinnamon...lol I know that sounds lame but when I want something sweet sometimes just adding cinnamon to it will do the trick.
Confession time: Last night I eat a bunch of pistachios AGAIN...instead of getting my tuchass to the kitchen and getting some cut up veggies...I know that pistachios could really be ruining my weight loss....this ends now!!!

Breakfast:
1/2 cup quinoa
3/4 cup almond milk
cinnamon of course
tsp blue agave nectar
coffee with low fat milk
1/2 cup of frozen cherries

Lunch:
quinoa/black bean/corn thing I made last night 1 cup of it
Asian pear

Snack:
banana
strawberries
coconut milk
(smoothie)

Dinner:
I am hoping to make a tofu stir fry and finish my mushroom barley soup

I am giving a 45 min class tonight and I hope to do at least 20 min on the stationary bike
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Why not try weighing yourself 1x/week instead of every day. When Yehuda was first losing weight he wasn't allowed to look at the scale for an entire month. Sometimes when the focus is away from the number you can really concentrate on your food and not punish yourself with every half lb you gain.

    ReplyDelete