Monday, December 5, 2011

day 5

Yesterday wasnt a perfect day I had some whole wheat crackers throughout the day probably about 15 in total (small crackers) and I had some dark chocolate...which if I just had 1 small square would be fine...but I didnt! I had mushroom barley soup for dinner with multi grain bread which again if I just had 1 piece would have been fine...but I didnt. On the flip side I did an hour on my stationary bike and 15 min of weights even though I was so not motivated...I wanted to go to the gym and couldnt find parking...so instead of moping I came home and worked out! That made me proud!
Today I am grateful for a new day.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup of oatmeal
sliced banana
cin
coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
baby spinach
5 walnuts crumbled
tsp of raisins
kiwi
balsamic vinegar

2 sliced celery
8 baby carrots
small cucumber sliced
TBSP of Hummos

apple (might have it for snack if I am full)

Snack:
fruit smoothie

Dinner:
I soaked black beans overnight to make chili but I think Ill do it for tom dinner and tonight I will have mushroom barley soup, salad and fake turkey on rice cakes with mustard relish and slices of tom.

I am giving a 45 min class tonight and hope to do 24 min on the bike as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment