Sunday, December 18, 2011

;(

'Be easy on yourself. The world needs you for peace, growth, justice and love. You have the power to create change through your thoughts and words. Begin with changing the way think of yourself.


' I read this quote on facebook today and was trying to think maybe it applies to me.
My weight is back up to 199.6 its so damn frustrating!!! I know I haven't been perfect food wise but I have been working out ALOT. I even did 40 min last night after shabbos on my stationary bike.
As of Shabbos I stopped the vegetarian thing...I haven't lost on it. But...I do plan to eat more like that...because it def helps in the bathroom department and I am pretty sure I have had MUCH less headaches since I have changed my eating. 


Well my plans for today are...go to the gym!! (find parking....argh)
and hopefully plan out or possibly make some good healthy low fat etc etc food for the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment