Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Have you ever...

Have you ever meditated? Have you ever spent 30 selfish beautiful wonderful minutes deeply giving yourself courage, power and love? I just went to a session of hypnosis...I feel as if I spent my day in a spa! My toes should be painted, my face should be clear of blackheads, my tummy should be full of mojitos and my back shouldn't have a knot in it! But in truth my face still has pimples and black heads my toes are desperate for some help, my back is crying from my 10lb text books but my soul is smiling! Okay I officially sound like a nut a cracked nut at that! I went to hypnosis to help me reform my eating habits and to reinforce my exercise patterns! I want to be healthy I want to be fit and boy would it be nice to lose 30lbs! What the hypnopsycologist kept saying ( I have the session recorded) is 'you are string you will do this and you will feel good!' I will listen to this recording over and over again giving myself power and strength to do this! My food plan is breakfast : 1 egg +egg whites on a rice cake with tomatoes or a yogurt with coffee of course lunch: salad with a portion (hand size) of protein or cut up veggies with hummus and boiled egg dinner: protein (hand size) with loads of veggies and a small carb ie:small potato or small portion of brown rice snacks: serving of almonds or popcorn or fruit or fudge pop twice a day I will drink loads of water and exercise daily! I'll keep everyone posted on my progress! I'm signing off an empowered women! :)

1 comment: