Monday, August 13, 2012

Gift

I got a gift of a juicer today....carrot apple was my first drink! Then my 5 yr old wanted pineapple juice so I juiced a pineapple gave him some (he loves it) then added carrots and brocalli to mine ooooo soooo good! Taste like a treat! My plan is to substitute one meal a day with juicing I want to feel the effects but I also don't want to feel deprived! My juice will need both fruits and veggies! I'll keep you posted with results! As far as weight loss goes.... A few of my dear friends have asked! To be honest I'm avoiding the scale! Since i did hypnosis I feel I have more control over myself! I feel good because I've been super consistent with exercise! Anyhoots last I checked I was down 2 1/2 but that's still up a but from my lowest on weight watchers but...it's in the right direction! Thank you for all your encouragement it's wonderful to have such a kick ass support system!

No comments:

Post a Comment