Sunday, August 19, 2012

What a day and it's only 630

So I slept in till 8 today made a red tip lettuce and honeydew drink (great combo btw) went to the most intense yoga class I have yet to experience and it was 90 minutes long!! After I realized I didn't pack lunch so I ran to the grocery store and bought baby carrots, celery, hummus, 2 peaches and almonds(100 calorie pack) and then went to study 6 hrs!! Just got home and made a carrot apple celery ginger snd cilantro drink! I poured it over ice it taste great!! Anyhoots I still have homework to do, a quiz to study for and basketball! It's going to be a looong week! Hope it's a good one! ( I did cheat with one square of chocolate no not the dark type:()

3 comments:

  1. great job:) make sure to load in some hemp seeds or hemp protein or just add in loads of protein to everything:) especially for the yoga doers:)
    Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't worry so much about the hemp seeds or hemp protein - as long as you have your dose of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete