Friday, August 17, 2012

Success

I really wanted some of the sandwich cookies my kids were eating but instead I had a pineapple romaine lettuce and purple cabbage drink! It's delish and really filling! And really cool colors! The pics don't do it justice :(! I knew today was going to be a long day it's Friday and I have to be in the hospital by 645 and I never get home before 430/5 so I make 2 juices put them in to go bottles I drank one in the morning around 6 drank my coffe and then at 11 had my 2nd drink by that point I was pretty hungry so the drink didn't fill me up but I packed a salad 2 hard boiled eggs and chick pea patties. I felt great till 4ish when I had 10 pistachios and some chocolate (o well) then got home made dinner an just Ann my juice! I also made pure pineapple juice for my kids(they love love love it!) im going to make a carrot, beet, ginger, celery drink for the morning hope to have a good day tom! anyhoots have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment