Sunday, July 22, 2012

Think good and it will be good!

This is one of my hubby's favorite sayings! We have the power to change things for the good through our thoughts. When we feel we will succeed we will! When we feel we will pass the test we will! This week I've been thinking about this allot. Is my subconscious keeping me from being at the place I see as perfection?(health wise) or is it a lack of effort? This morning I took an hour and twenty minute yoga class, as my muscles were burning and shaking and i was contemplating quitting the pose, I heard my subconscious argue 'the harder you work the better your results will be...na I've been working out for years...yes but this is different this is new...bla bla bla' I then consciously said (almost out loud) think good and it will be good! By the time my skitzo convo was over it was time to shift positions and move on! I felt good, I felt empowered, so my mantra now (at least for yoga) is think good thoughts, think I can, think I will!! Any hoots good news I didn't gain this week (didnt lose either) but for a week that I didn't really diet I'm glad! Have a great week my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I think we must love ourselves exactly as we are in order for G-d to have any power to help us. When I think shaming, critical thoughts about myself, that's disrespectful to my soul, it's ungrateful of what G-d has given me, it's heretical in a way to say, G-d, i don't like the way you made me. I don't like this or that about myself. Instead, when I truly love and accept myself exactly as I am, character defects, struggles and all, I show respect for myself and trust in G-d, that He knows what He's doing. Then and only then, can I ask with humility for His help in changing.

    ReplyDelete