Friday, January 27, 2012

vacation.....

So every day besides wed, I have worked out!! I am giving myself credit! I deserve that credit!! Yesterday I did 48 min on the bike, 35 push ups, leg lifts, but kicks, 200 crunches (variety) and felt I had a great workout at the end!

I have been eating a big salad daily (or cut up veggies!)
 but...and I feel compelled to say this I did eat some cookies, some bread and some pasta.

I am trying to control the amounts....I feel like I need to do this in a way that doesnt make me crabby or crazy because this week is VACATION and its the 3 kiddos and me!!!

Vacation has been wonderful and Im looking forward to my 24 hours in monsey on sunday...but I am def ready for school to start again!! ;)
Today I am grateful for a larger picture...I know that sounds strange but I have to believe everything is part of a larger picture...it makes me feel better!!! :)
Have a Great Shabbos my friends!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on being so dedicated!!! Sounds like you're doing good. Just remember not to snack on the kids food! (Not there YET but I hear it's one of the biggest upsets for mother's trying to lose and watch their weight.)Some carbs is ok, even necessary, just be weary of how much "some" is and when you eat it. Like breakfast and lunch or right before or after a workout is the best time. Dinner and after, try to stay away from them. Easier said then done.

    ReplyDelete