Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting again

So today I braved the scale....ouch! It was so awful to me...201.1 I am still trying to wrap my head around it!
At first I was furious...then I was sad...then I was determined...
I started off with a real breakfast:
1 egg
3 egg whites
sprinkle of shredded cheese
3 skinny rice cakes (57 cal for all 3)
3 slices of tomato
coffee with low fat milk

Lunch:
Im in the process of making...
1/2 can albacore tuna
1/2 Asian pear
1/2 avacado
1/2 carrot shredded
1/2 Tbsp of the Thai Peanut sauce
served on a bed of lettuce
I will give the other 1/2 to hubby if he rather eat pizza ill have it for tom

Dinner:
Left over meat stew from fri night
salad

Snack:
Apple
2 rice cakes
popcorn if needed

Edit: Its been 20 min since I ate lunch and I am hungry so I drank 2 cups of water and I am still hungry...so I am going to finish the salad I made for tom lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment