Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great start to vacation!

Last night a very wise women said...'why dont we give ourselves credit for not eating the last 3 cookies, but we give ourselves a heck of alota guilt/pain for eating the first 3?!?!'
I have been thinking about this all night.
Today I am giving myself credit for shoveling for half hour, then going on the bike for 40 min. I am giving myself credit for eating a big salad with my lunch and snacking on blueberries when I wanted to eat. I am not giving myself guilt or hating me for whatever else!
I will not weigh myself more then once a week will not let the scale control me!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you. I'm in the same boat- I'd rather get angry at myself for what I didn't do rather than be happy for all I've done. :-) Keep up those happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx guys its a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete