Monday, January 9, 2012

Its a gooood morning!

Today is the day!!! My nephew is having his bar mitzva today....its surreal...this boy was my baby! I was a high school kid when he was born and I took him around with me EVERYWHERE!!! Now....a blink later he is having his bar mitzva!! AHHHHHHH

Over the weekend I have been in monsey....to be totally honest I am not watching what I am eating...I am just trying to eat normally and not overdue it. I did get in 10 min of laps yesterday and about an hour of off and on low key dancing at a wedding!!! But I'm just laying low and enjoying a relaxing trip to NY!

When I get back...then the serious stuff begins....I was thinking of starting up weight watchers again....but then I thought how about I just use a calorie counting app on my cell phone....so well see I have till wed to decide. Any of my readers feel one way or the other? let me know....

Anyhoots...have a super fabulous day and a super fabulous week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment