Sunday, January 15, 2012

its been too long

Hey guys its been a week since I last blogged...o dear!
So remember last we chatted I was thinking of doing WW...in the mean time I got an Iphone and I looked up free apps. I found an app called Lose It! It does the same thing as the WW app does on the phone. It calculated your food calories etc. The coolest part is I could scan bar codes and it automatically puts the info in. So for now this is what I am trying. (Does this all make sense?!?!?)

Anyhoots yesterday my kiddos asked me to make waffles...so once again I attempted...but my darn waffle maker has yet to work..so once again we had pancakes instead. The cool part...I grind-ed in my coffee grinder whole oats into oat flour and did half oat flour half whole wheat.

These past two 'weigh in to weigh less' we spoke about finding your weak point in exercise and diet...facing it head on and doing something about it. My weak point is when I get home from school I dont eat because I am not hungry...but and hour later when the dinner/homework/bath/bedtime rush begins I am starved and my diet goes out the window. The trick...to eat when I get home. So I started making an extra salad the night before and I eat it the moment I get home from school. The truth...it worked like a charm! Fri I didnt do it because of all the hectic preshabbos nuttiness and I ended up nibbling nibbling nibbling. So long story short this week I will (god willing) prepare my post school salad every night and eat it as soon as I get home.

I went to my Doc this week for my yearly. I was told I have to slow down on the coffee...it is causing me problems...just to name a few...weak bladder and dry skin. So....in addition to my salad prep I am also only having 1 (which is really 2) cups of coffee a day. If I feel its impossible because I need something to calm me down I can have 1 more or 1 can of diet soda.

Sorry for such a long post...Have a great week my friends and I look forward to hearing about your food/exercise plans and comments about mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment