Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rearrange, Reframe, Reboot

Im stealing this from a friends facebook status "Rearrange, Reframe, Reboot. Being upset is just a shift in your original expectations. Everything happens for a reason, so choose to make yourself happy NOW and see the good in what YOU can do out of the situation at hand." 


This works so well for what I wanted to blog about today. 
I have a problem...when I hit 10lbs lost I hit a plateau when I hit a plateau I lose my umph when I lose my umph I dont lose weight...argh!
I know this type of problem can be rooted psychologically...
Ive been dieting for to many years 21 to be exact and Im only 29! I need to stop thinking about dieting constantly. But to be honest I dont know how to do that and not get super fat. 
Help...Id love advice. 
So looking back at my opening sentence...Being upset is just a shift in your original expectations...Yes when I restarted Weight Watchers I was determined for it to work...but its not....Everything happens for a reason...O it sure does!...So choose to make yourself happy now and see the good in what YOU can do out of the situation at hand...in regards to my weight this will be hard. 
But I have a choice...give up now...or try try try again. I thats what I will do. Starting sunday morning I will track better, be more conscious of what I should do, exercise more...and stop hitting myself on my head for not being where I want to be. 

On another note I plan to try a hot yoga studio here in Pittsburgh I absolutely LOVED it in NY but its a diff style yoga...so time will tell!!!


1 comment:

  1. Nami, I am right there with you! I dieted and succeeded, gained back, dieted again and failed over and over and over again! I asked myself: "why can I be successful in life in so many areas, and yet fail at this over and over again"?!!! I finally reached my breaking point! I did a lot of research and I finally decided to have surgery!! It is the best thing I EVER did for myself!!! I had the gastric sleeve. Anyone ever considering having surgery should research this procedure. Better than the band, better than gastric bypass!! I am so happy. I am enjoying my life, I am enjoying food, and most of all, I am enjoying the way I feel!! I would love to support anyone who needs support. Sorry I can't help with the dieting part. I too could not figure it out for the life of me. Good luck with your journey and thanks for blogging about this. People everywhere will gain strength from you!!

    ReplyDelete