Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vegetarian Options

Since noticing how much lower in points tofu and the fake meat scramble is I've been eating more of these options and they are YUMMY! This here is  a snappeas and carrot stirfry with tofu. I seasoned it with Soy sauce fresh garlic salt and pepper.
I got a recipe from a friend for an 'orange soup' Im not super at following directions so I made my own version...and dang its good! 1 Can pumpkin, 5carrots, 2 zuchinni, 2 onions, dill, salt and pepper. I decided not to shmush it just to leave is chunky! It was delish and only 1pt a bowl!
A few people asked me how my weights going...here is it...now dont freak out I know the numbers are still extraordinarily high...I weigh ALOT. On April 15 I weighed 207.2, On April 22 204.6, On April 29 202.6, On May 6 200.6. My goal is to be under 200lbs by my birthday May 16. My next goal is to finish next semester at 185lbs. And finally my final goal is to be 165lbs by graduation. I have to admit the 2 in the beg of my weight is what freaks me out the most! I made a promise a long time ago that I would NEVER have a 2 in the beg....o well. But I can tell you this....I am working hard to get rid of it! 

My goals for this week: 1. Get to the gym at least once (and if any of my 2 classes are canceled I need to workout anyways) 2. Cont to stay within my points 3. Drink my 8-10 cups of water daily.

Ok...Time to get ready for school! Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment