Sunday, May 20, 2012

down 8lbs and counting

Soooo at first I weighed in on friday, thinking maybe my problem is the day I am weighing in...but then I weighed in again this morning and im down another .1 of a pound. So long story short...goodbye 200's hello 190's! I know that still sounds like a scary number and Im only just dipping into it (I currently weigh in at 199.1lbs) but I am down over 8lbs (8.1lbs to be exact) and I feel strong to continue.
My problem of course is this coming up weekend is a holiday that is full of cheesecake and other goodness...I know from previous years if I dont have my cheesecake fix over those two days I look for it for the rest of the year. So...I need to be super de duper this week...not dip into my extra points AT ALL and save it all for the weekend. That is the plan!
Dinner one day this week was sauteed asparagus, broccoli and brussel sprouts with tofu cooked in a tbsp of toasted sesame oil, soy sauce and loads of garlic. My lesson from this dinner....I need twice as much to really be full!

This was a really yummy and filling lunch! Chopped up 1/2 big onion, a red pepper, 1/4 of and english cucumber, can of tuna in water, TBSP of homemade Hummus, TBSP of mango salsa. 6 Skinny rice cakes (3 for 1 pt on ww) and a nice big starbucks!!! I studied for 3 hrs straight in that spot! 


Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you! bball will help this week!!! keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so awesome. Maybe email Cassy from Blogilates for a healthier low-cal cheesecake recipe? She's been experimenting lately. I can't do dairy so I go tofutti and splenda usually.

    ReplyDelete