Sunday, October 7, 2012

My spare tire and more

Some how my friends and I got to joking about our spare tires around our waists last night. I came home chuckling..but it got me thinking...
I have 2 more days of holidays...and then nothing for a about 2 months.
Time to get back into healthy eating. I haven't stepped on a scale on way to long but I know it will NOT be nice. I am sick of my tire, I am sick of feeling heavy and weighted down, I am sick of feeling so damn fat!!! So I need a plan and I think I have it.
Starting October 10 2012 I will cut out flour and sugar-this measure is more to keep off the headaches then anything else but I know its good for me as well.
I will get back to my vinyasa yoga 2x a week, basketball 2x a week and when I can gym 2x a week.
I will juice for breakfast and take one to go. I will bring my salad with protein for lunch and pack healthy snacks.
Starting the end of October ill be in the hospital 645-345 2x a week and I know if I dont pack lunch ill end up eating vending machine food.
One more thing I plan to restart and thats my weight loss support group..I found it so helpful!
Now I need to get back to my cooking...sauteed spinach, onion kische, chicken cutlets wrapped around coldcuts, coffee cake, hummus, babaganush, carrot salad, brocalli salad, fresh salad....and a bunch of other things I am sure I forgot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment