Friday, March 2, 2012

School

So I started school wow it's a ton of work...but to be honest I knew this signing up. I guess I just didnt realize to what extent! I need to keep my eyes on the prize! Dec20, 2013 is my graduation day that's def not to far away!!! So just like everything when I started school I wanted it to be a good healthy experience so I'm being careful to pack food and now I just need to figure out how to also workout!!! Any hoots I'm off to a good start! I am so grateful for my awesome mother in law who helped us get a house, my amazing friends and family who have been so supportive and encouraging and my friends who are helping me with mornings I can't thank you enough!!! Every time I start doubting myself something happens to remind me I'm doing the right thing!! I'm blessed!!! And I'm super appreciative!!! Have a great Shabbat/weekend my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment