Monday, March 5, 2012

Procrastination

In order to avoid studying MicroBiology, I decided to blog..... or yent...lol.
Yesterday, my husband sat for hours making transformer costumes out of cardboard boxes for my boys. They look amazing...they are amazing...the kids are thrilled and Im simply amazed...I am not artistic, so it fascinates me that someone could do that! I sure am glad that someone is my hubby!!!! I started my kids off packing the Shalach Manos and then had to run out...when I came back...they were done!!! I can't get over it! My Shmulik finished the Shalach Manos!!!! It's times like this that I wonder where time has gone...he was just born...ahhhh. So, back to the MicroBiology...if I want time to pass I better continue on my journey of Krebs cycles, covalent bonds and fermentation....
Have A Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment