Sunday, June 10, 2012

Frustrating and exhausting

Im up to 198lb again...which means I went up...or evened out since Shavuot. Ok...lets be honest...I did have a slice of cake shabbos morning and fri night I had almost a bottle of wine and 2 pieces of my kids pieces of cake. I was ready to stay the same even go up .2-.5 but up over a pound and half....argh...O well...Im heading to do a 5k now (just a walk not a run) for March of Dimes, later today I'll be playing basketball.
My goal for this week...tomorrow go running...do 3k...give a class in the evening
Tuesday...won't have time unless I wake up at 430 and Im at the gym by 5 (Ill try)
Wednesday...beat my 3k from monday and give a class in the evening...
Thursday...basketball...
I will drink more water...pack better lunches...
And I will smile and not let this ruin my week! :)

3 comments:

  1. SLEEP! Don't wake up at 4:30 am unless you are going to bed at 9:30. You need your sleep! Thursday morning I really saw this in action! I was up very late (almost 1 am) on Wednesday night waiting for my son to return from a trip. As you know, Thursday is usually my lowest weight of the week, but on Thursday (the day after I didn't get enough sleep) I was UP from the day before!!
    Good Luck this week! I know that you're working hard and that it will all pay off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step at a time, please. All because you feel like you "blew it" during Shavuos doesn't mean you have to now punish yourself. Just pick up where you left off prior to the chag. Don't stress yourself out too much over it. I agree with Naomi - you do need your 7 to 8 hours of sleep. I don't know if you know this - sleep deprivation is one of the causes of being overweight. The longer you stay up at night, we have more of a tendency to eat in order to keep ourselves awake. No eating after 7 or 8 PM. So, get your sleep and make sure you're well rested!!!!!

    ReplyDelete