Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Weigh In...

To say I was scared is an understatement...I was petrified to go on that scale this morning....I kept thinking after working so hard what if I didnt lose? What if I lost only a little?!? It's the first week of a diet I should be losing alot...bla bla bla but I pulled on my big girl panties and stepped on that scale....lo and behold I lost 2.6lbs!!! I know its not the 5-6lb others lose their first week but its good for me!!!! I know its going to slow down..WW is made so that people lose .5-2lbs a week but Im hoping this week Ill have more time to work out and I will see great results as well! But as long as the numbers are going down I need to be happy!!!

Now what!!?!?! My first week is done, my plan for this week (PS I have off of school this week)
 'Man plans and God laughs' with that in mind...

I plan to workout 6x for atleast 45 min this week starting today!
I plan to eat loads of veggies and stay within my points
I plan to take family pictures
Study for 2 tests that I have nxt week
Review micro and A&P
I plan to unpack 2 boxes (thats realistic no!?!)
I plan to go out with friends at least once
I plan to take Hubby out at least once
and make real dinners!!!

Most importantly I plan to.. Have a terrific week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, 2.6 lbs is great!!!!
    An old WWer lecturer used to say, "imagine each pound lost as a pound of butter". Go to the fridge and pick up a pound pack of butter. Then take another pack out and hold together. That plus a couple of bars more is how much fat you lost this week. Good for you. Keep your spirits high! If you lose slowly and evenly you'll feel good and reach your goal. It took us a long time to get this weight, it will take time to lose it if you do it slowly with a healthy eating plan & activity plan.
    As of this morning...down 19.5 lbs.. It's a struggle. But, I know I can do it...I know you can do it too.
    Be well !!
    Lois...
    ps...I have another 15 1/2 lbs to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me feel so great! 2 sticks of butter is ALOT!! wow!!! 19.5lbs is tremendous I look fwd to getting there but I need to keep in mind slow and steady wins the race

      Delete
  2. YAY Na'ami! I can't wait for our next "meeting". It was so encouraging to have other people that I am sharing this with! My weigh-in day is Tuesdays (not sure why) so I will wait 'till then to see my progress!

    ReplyDelete