Monday, February 13, 2012

Sorry for the MIAness

Hey guys,
Sorry for being MIA. I have been working out daily...but food wise I've been bad bad bad....
although...I must give myself credit I DO NOT eat after 8pm! The one time I did was when I went to an event that had sushi...I couldnt help it! (Could u blame me?!?!)
I have so much going on that I feel like the food will stress me out to much...but on the flip side of that I know if I am eating better I'll have more energy and feel better...so with that in mind...my goal this week is salad for lunch (that makes me eat real lunch,) a fruit with breakfast and a wholesome dinner. Snacks I will try nuts, fruit and veggies but I will not stress about calories.
I plan to cont to work out daily and try to get myself back into doing crunches before I go to bed.
A friend suggested I drink 16oz of water upon awakening in the morning...I can't seem to remember...but I will try. (maybe a reminder in my phone)
Well anyhoots I am giving a class in 9 min...so tootaloo and I would love to hear more feedback and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment